A Reddit user asked the community an interesting question.
The Response To The Post Was Epic And Hilarious. Soon The Thread Gained Attention Of Many.
1. "That a bear is hidden in the Toblerone logo."
2. "Kim Possible's mouth looks like a mustache."
3. "Tom Cruise's middle tooth."
4. "The word 'bed' kinda looks like a bed."
5. "The arrow in-between the E and the X on the FedEx logo."
6. "In Super Mario Bros. for the NES, the clouds are the same graphic as the bushes, just a different color."
7. "The Vans logo looks like the square root of the answer."
8. "How a capital A looks like the tip of a pencil."
9. "In the 7-Eleven logo, the N is the only lowercase letter."
10. "Megan Fox’s toe thumbs."
11. "Colonel Sander's bowtie looks like his stick figure body."
12. "Dr Pepper is spelled without a period after Dr."
13. "The Chicago Bulls logo upside down is a robot reading a book."